Made in CANADA. Uses Canadian Sizes, NOT UK HAT SIZES. See the sizing info tab for details.
The TWS1 Paddler's Hat in blue is a great new hat from Tilley. This super functional hat is made of a material that provides both UPF 50+ sun protection and rain resistance. The hat has a chin chord to ensure it stays on in windy conditions. The sides can snap up for a different look. There is foam in the crown and the brim so the hat will float. So get out there and enjoy the outdoors knowing that this hat will protect you whether rain or shine.
- Made of 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane
- Broad brim protects from both sun & rain
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Water-repellent through Schoeller Technologies eco-repel
- Stays on in windy conditions with wind cord & cinch system
- Moisture wicking sweatband & glare reducing underbrim
- The hat floats with foam in both crown and brim
- Snap up sides
- Secret pocket to keep valuables safe
Hat Sizing Info:
Tilley uses Canadian sizing, which is one size larger than UK sizing. A UK size 7 would be a Canadian size 7 1/8.
7 - 56cm, 7 1/8 - 57cm, 7 1/4 - 58cm, 7 3/8 - 59cm, 7 1/2 - 60cm, 7 5/8 - 61cm, 7 3/4 - 61.5cm, 7 7/8 - 62.5cm
For comfort Tilley suggests ordering a size above your usual hat size. If you are a UK size 7, Tilley recommends ordering a Canadian size 7 1/4.